Silvertip Mountain All good. I'm normal, guys.
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
Hope you don't mind me jumping in here :) and please excuse my writing still learning XD 

Atari was walking in the forest, looking at the trees and listening to the ever so few birds, singing. The forest was a peaceful place. The forest shared some of its peace with Atari, along with bliss but Atari had been a lone wolf to long, to not have that feeling of constant endangerment. She pushed it away knowing she was safe as long as she was still in the packs territory but the feeling was still lurking. The female sighed, flustered with herself. Atari carried on, continuously pushing the nagging endangerment feeling away. The wolfess went back to focusing on the forest, it took her mind off of the nagging for a while as she walked, she was back to peace again. Atari closed her eyes (while still walking) and took a deep breath, she held it for five seconds. As she exhaled the she opened her eyes and after that the only emotions Atari had, was peace and bliss once again

After a while of walking Atari decided it was best to head back. The female started into a trot. A couple minutes had passed by as she was trotting along before she saw a wolf. It didn't take long to recognize who it was. The alpha female Zaria. As soon as Atari recognized Zaria, the only feeling Atari had was shyness, and a little fear. Maybe Zaria isn't as aggressive with just one female. Atari starts debating whether to sneak away or to introduce herself but sneaking away would seem suspicious. She knows she has to meet Zaria. Atari takes a deep breath, and exhales. Come on Atari your not going to your death, you'll be fine. Atari swallows hard, nervously. Maybe.

She decides to alert Zaria to her presence "Alpha, Zaria" Atari calls out. She lowers her tail and hackles and walks closer but remains at a distance. Once at a respectable distance Atari lays on her back, exposing her stomach and neck. She does this a little out of fear but mostly out of respect, despite it feeling a little degrading to Atari but its better then getting killed or injured. Avoiding eye contact Atari speaks again "It is an honor to finally meet you" her voice cracks, fear has gripped her throat and has no intent of letting go.
Messages In This Thread
All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Zaria - January 26, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Atari Silver - January 26, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Zaria - January 27, 2016, 07:08 AM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Atari Silver - January 28, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Zaria - January 28, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Atari Silver - January 29, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Zaria - January 30, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Atari Silver - January 31, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Zaria - January 31, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Atari Silver - February 02, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Zaria - February 02, 2016, 01:06 PM