Porcupine Ridge spiney pine
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Lol I feel you, me and my mom have so many weird words that nobody really gets. Like huacamohe. My mom thought that was how you pronounce guacamole in Spanish for a while xD And thanks boo you are wonderful too <3

Anwyl was indeed in his den, doing what he usually did when he wasn't exploring. Sleeping. He awoke to the sound of a familiar bark. His fur was all crazy and stuck to his face with the wet from the snow and also probably a little bit of drool. The big baby immediately freaked out. I look terrible, I can't go talk to her looking like this! She'll think I'm a slob, I don't want her thinking that girls don't like slobs! He thought, frantically licking flat his fur and trying to look respectable. Yeah I'm coming! He shouted back in a friendly tone, trying to hide the frenzied trill in his voice. He really really like Jhala, maybe more than just friends did.

He came out of his tree root den, looking the best he could within a minute of preparation. He gave her a wild eyed smile and sighed. Sorry, long morning. So you said you wanted to do what now? He hadn't really been listening the first time she'd said stuff. He'd just been freaking out. He was lucky to have a really furry face, cause he was blushing. What was it about her that made him feel so giddy?

Somebody has a crush on somebody x3
Messages In This Thread
spiney pine - by Jhala - February 02, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 02, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 02, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 03, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 03, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 04, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 04, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 05, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: spiney pine - by Jhala - February 06, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: spiney pine - by Anwyl - February 07, 2016, 06:58 AM