The Sentinels Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
somehow extremely? lol

Had she been paying better attention, she probably would've sensed Casmir coming over. But she didn't, she was far too distracted and overwhelmed by/in her feelings. So he sat, and spoke, and the girl looked up with a tired expression. She shrugged a little, chuckling at his comment. It was a dry laugh, and she didn't really find it that funny... It was just true. She felt like shit and like she was in a strange and painful dream. She needed to sleep off the pain... the weird, numbing pain. It was more a mental thing than a physical thing, they all knew, and she couldn't help but attempt to shrug it off now that he was here. 

But it seemed to feel worse. 

Her expression fell again and she looked back down. She wanted to tell him she wished they hadn't shared that morning, she'd messed up his entire life and she knew it. In the same instance, she'd mucked up her own. Both of their prides were injured and neither of them could quite get a handle on talking to each other- regardless of how well they spoke with others.

"Maybe forever," she commented in return, her gaze not leaving the ground.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me - by Aria - February 02, 2016, 11:05 PM