Qeya River Vatican City
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Omg poor Goliath I love the big baby xD

Anwyl watched, very very worried. Very worried. He knew how this would end, but he didn't want to say anything. Goliath probably wouldn't listen anyway. Then his concerns came to life. He jumped, eyes wide with fright as the big guy fell face first into the ice. It was gonna crack for sure. But it didn't yet. Anwyl let go of his breath, breathing slowly with relief. And then Goliath lost control and found himself spinning towards the thin ice at the middle of the river. If he moved too much, Goliath would surely fall under the surface and be swept away! This had been a very bad idea.

Ok, ok, ok it's ok. We are fine. It'll all be alright. Just umm... Anwyl looked around frantically for something to get them out of this sticky situation. Maybe if Goliath shuffled across, no he'd have to slide. Taking another step and shift his weight could crack it. But how could Anwyl give him momentum without having hem step? He'd have to push him. Fear coursed through the little wolf's veins. He had to help his big friend, he was kind of to blame for the problem. Ok you stay perfectly still ok? I'm gonna push you. And with a big breath, he slid out onto the river.

Once he got close enough to Goliath, he went behind him. He heard the ice begin to crack, so Goliath would have to remain very calm so as not to put anymore pressure. Lucky for them, the ice was just thick enough to keep them both aloft. Im gonna push you. Just don't move. I hope this works. And with that thought, Anwyl head butted the massive grey male over towards the thicker ice section. Goliath had made it! Anwyl cheered happily, and bounded cautiously over towards Goliath. Pride ran through him like a fire in his heart, filling him and making him seem bigger.

Did you see that? I just save you! He said with a childish grin, ushering Goliath towards the river bank. He was in no hurry to get back out there, not yet.
Messages In This Thread
Vatican City - by Anwyl - January 31, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Vatican City - by Goliath - February 01, 2016, 05:12 AM
RE: Vatican City - by Anwyl - February 02, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Vatican City - by Goliath - February 03, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Vatican City - by Anwyl - February 04, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: Vatican City - by Goliath - February 05, 2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Vatican City - by Anwyl - February 05, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Vatican City - by Goliath - February 05, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Vatican City - by Anwyl - February 06, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: Vatican City - by Goliath - February 06, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Vatican City - by Anwyl - February 07, 2016, 06:49 AM