Sleeping Dragon let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
It was good to see a smile on the face of the young leader. Like Lucani herself, Thuringwethil did not seem prone to smiling, saving them instead for rare moments of victory or else perhaps the occasional accident. Had Lucani been viewing Thuringwethil as anything other than her Heda, she might have thought her pretty as she smiled. Very pretty, in fact.

But no, there was a stark line between professional and personal here, and Lucani was content to tread it.

She nodded to show she was satisfied with Thuringwethil's answer and had no intention of asking for any more information about Gyda. She was very keen to learn more about the pair and how they became friends and partners. Were they lovers, in fact? Such questions interested Lucani greatly, but, like many things, she would perhaps never know the answer. It was not her place.

Culture is a very curious thing, she concluded, broadening the conversation into something more philosophical. Here we stand, from two extraordinarily different backgrounds, and yet still in the same pack. I wonder very much what Sleeping Dragon will be like in a year from now — I visualise it imbued entirely with the culture introduced by yourself and Gyda, and yet still diverse enough to be a phenomenon of nature.
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory - by Lucani - February 09, 2016, 08:13 AM