Silvertip Mountain All good. I'm normal, guys.
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
I forgot I gave Zaria the option to get the leg of this fox so the beginning of the post might sound weird, I didn't want to start all over so I added something towards the bottom to kind of make it more understandable, sorry.

Zaria took off like a bullet when Atari gave her the go ahead, it was quite a surprise to the female. She had a feeling she was fast but not that fast. Amazing really. The alpha didn't go for the hind leg instead she just started chasing it, she wanted Atari to kill it on her own. It was fine with dirt colored woman, it just took her by surprise. She had no time to think so she bolted off after the fox as well. Atari had no clue as to how she was going to bite it, she didn't plan for this, she didn't even think Zaria would do this. The alpha seemed to be full of tricks, even if this was the first one Atari had seen. Though this was a part of hunting, you never know what might happen.

Focusing back on the hunt Atari had came up with an idea, though it was a bad one, but it was an idea none the less. While Zaria is chasing it Atari would run up beside the fox, causing it to go the opposite direction. She'd then follow it and tackle it from behind or its side.  It's a sloppy plan, but it was necessary to act quickly, what more could you ask?

Atari put the plan into action, catching up to the fox. It made a quick turn and the female was quick to follow, she managed to get beside the fox for a second and lunge at it before it started to go a different direction. Her teeth landed a bite, but almost lost grip when they collided with the ground and started rolling. A couple of yelps could be heard as they were rolling but none came from Atari. When they stopped rolling the female quickly went to bite the neck but missed as the fox moved, but she landed the bite on second attempt. The fox slowly stopped moving after a coupe of seconds, Atari had scrapped the idea of going for the cervical vertebrae. Atari picked up the fox and headed towards Zaria "I know it was sloppy but I didn't expect you to run after the fox, instead of getting its leg." Atari forgot that she gave an option to Zaria about getting the hind leg, the female was caught up in her semi-success of a hunt. She felt a little cocky at the moment, she felt she had done a good job considering what had happened. She dropped the fox to speak more clear, blood dripped from her jaw as she did but it wasn't hers. Thankfully.
Messages In This Thread
All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Zaria - January 26, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Atari Silver - January 26, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Zaria - January 27, 2016, 07:08 AM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Atari Silver - January 28, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Zaria - January 28, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Atari Silver - January 29, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Zaria - January 30, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Atari Silver - January 31, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Zaria - January 31, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Atari Silver - February 02, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: All good. I'm normal, guys. - by Zaria - February 02, 2016, 01:06 PM