Duskfire Glacier don't let me be gone
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
It was remarkably tranquil here. Like everything was at a stand-still, either frozen in the ice or frozen in time entirely. The snow was hardly marked - indicating that prey wasn't frequent on the chillier portions of the glacier - but maybe the forests adjacent would be a better place to scout? Tavi had little time to think about this. She turned as if to descend from her roost towards the trees, and it is at this point she hears the other wolf. Her head lifts slightly, ears twitching and turning, and soon enough she spots the wraith among the snow. This is not a woman she is familiar with; perhaps it was a rogue? But the bearing she holds is... Similar to the way Saena carries herself. A wolf from Sleeping Dragon?

Hello, she pipes up, oddly demure despite the recent ego boosts. Perhaps here new position hadn't instilled that much faith in Tavi. She shifts her weight and begins to stride closer, keeping her wits about her - looking for hints to the stranger's mood or intentions, but everything is well hidden. You're from the mountain. Maybe, maybe not. But she put it out there for the stranger to confirm. The wind shifts slightly, allowing Tavi some clues, but she has no reference point with which to identify this woman.
Messages In This Thread
don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 05, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:45 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 18, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 18, 2016, 02:22 PM