Sleeping Dragon i will storm the gods, i will shake the universe
51 Posts
Ooc —
She moved inwards once he had finished, and settled down nearby. Cirrus carefully watched her, unsure what she wanted from him. His heart thrummed in his chest at the nearness of her electric presence. He didn’t know how to feel. He was going to go mad in this cave, he was sure of it. Only time would tell whether he could hold onto his sanity until he was allowed to roam.

He noticed something he never had before – the wound on her leg. Fleetingly he entertained the thought that she had been a slave too, and had risen to gain her freedom after having her leg broken. But he supposed that was too fanciful, and it was more likely an errant wound from fighting prey.

Her words danced into his attention, demanding a response, because he clung to any notice she gave him. He was a vain creature and had never done well on his own. “Find my sister.” Cirrus juggled with her thinking he was lying again, due to what he was about to add, but he decided he may as well to try and keep the conversation going: “the bear, we disturbed its cubs in their den and it chased us. We got separated.” His voice was a rough croak, coloured by pain and worry for his sister. He realised he hadn’t thought of her for some time. Perhaps she was the angel he could cling to; the thought of her might save him in his solitude and keep his sanity within.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will storm the gods, i will shake the universe - by Cirrus - March 12, 2016, 04:44 AM