Moonspear [M] It's all your fault, you called me beautiful
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
After the deed was done, Charon remained slumped over Ame. She righted herself to catch both their balance, so Charon did not bother to stand on his own legs or find some way to make it more comfortable for both. He was fine hanging onto her for the moment, and nibbled gingerly along the line of her neck and the tips of her ears until finally their bonds were loosened and he could get off.

His flaring temper now cooled, Charon yawned, suddenly feeling tired. He looked at Ame, satisfied in more than one regard. There needed to be no more words spoken between the two of them to know that their mateship had been sealed, at least as far as Charon was concerned. He was reminded that the wolves on this -- his -- mountain loved him, and that he didn't need Osprey's love. His instincts which had flared up after meeting with Osprey were once more calmed now.

Feeling content, Charon nipped at Ame's snout and invited her deeper into the forest along Moonspear's lower slopes to find a place to rest.

i added the mateship to Charon's profile in the 'mate' field, even though no words were spoken that's what he assumes anyway 8)
Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] It's all your fault, you called me beautiful - by Charon - March 13, 2016, 02:35 PM