Phoenix Maplewood Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms.
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace jumped slightly when she noticed the other female, but stayed quiet until the new female yelped. Feeling bad, having thought the female had noticed her, the black faded yearling back up a few steps in nervousness. However, once the new female had gotten over her surprise, Grace noted her lack of dominance or aggression and relaxed slightly. Even if she was convinced that everything under the sky was out to harm her, she knew she had to give this pack a good attempt at fitting in. So, taking a tone that she hoped was friendly, Grace responded softly. "Hello. I-I'm sorry for startling you." She didnt know what else to say, anxiety gripping her again. "M-My name is Grace. I'm new to the Phoenix pack." She made no move to hide her leg, even if she was uncomfortable with Lunar's looks. However, knowing that the she-wolf had a slight limp made her a little better with it: surely a wolf with leg problems of her own wouoldn't be harsh on her?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 17, 2016, 04:09 AM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 21, 2016, 02:42 PM