Phoenix Maplewood Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms.
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The russet yearling smiled softly, genuinely, and her tail tip wiggled slightly. Other than that, her body language stayed relaxed, but neutral. When she spoke of Spring, the faded black female tipped her head and blinked slowly. "I met Spring earlier, but I don't know Esaro. And Reek left the morning after my arrival, I'd never even had a conversation with him." She liked that she was very alike to this female, but still wasn't too sure. Finally, she asked an inevitable question to keep the meeting going and interesting. "What was your past like, if you dont mind my asking?" She wasn't yet willing to share her's, still wary of the she-wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 17, 2016, 04:09 AM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 21, 2016, 02:42 PM