Phoenix Maplewood Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms.
Epsilon
Hunting threads: 3/5 Caregiver threads: 1/5
218 Posts
Ooc —
The small arctic wolf blinked in surprise. No one had asked her that, Spring knew a little about it but no one had ever asked her about her childhood or the horrors it contained. It was a long story but she decided to keep it as short as possible and let the girl ask questions later.

"I was born far to the north of here in a barbaric pack that does not take differences or weaknesses very well. The strong follow the strong." It was a saying often used around her pack. "Runts of litters were to be killed no questions asked. I was one such runt but I was spared with the help of my mother. I was lowered to omega and basically became the pack's punching bag. After my mother died and my older brother left I ran away. My father had planned to marry me off to a cruel man so I never looked back."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 17, 2016, 04:09 AM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Lunar Eclipse - March 19, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 21, 2016, 02:42 PM