Phoenix Maplewood Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms.
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace's golden eyes seemed to warm a bit towards Luna, and she smiled sadly.
        "I wasn't living in a pack, but all my older brothers beat on me and my mom. Our dad taught them that females were around for breeding sons, no less. When my mother stepped in to save me one day, they injured her so bad she died. I tried running away, and they did this to my leg. They left me for dead, but an old loner saved me."
When appropriate, the russet and black she-wolf nudged her leg and grumbled bitterly, though not at Luna.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 17, 2016, 04:09 AM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 19, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Grace, beauty, and other girly synonyms. - by Grace - March 21, 2016, 02:42 PM