Thunder Dome Contemplation, my dear friend
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All is well~! Perhaps you can wrap this up with your next post? Or archive, if you're satisfied with mine, aha. c: Archived.

Asterr hadn't been able to keep herself from considering the notion of tracking the missing northerner down, but had eventually decided against it. It would do them no good, especially if he had decided to return to the place he'd come from. The idea of losing any more members just to find one who might not even be loyal to them any longer seemed foolish, as well as something she would not risk. "No," the girl had stated, the word being joined by a slow shake of her head. "If he remains loyal to the tribe, he will return when he is ready and we shall go from there. I do not want to risk the lives of any others by requesting that he be located." She simply couldn't, is more like it.

The promise made thereafter seemed to ease the mood of the meeting, for a smile had decided to plant itself upon both of their faces. It was difficult to hold a serious expression, especially when speaking of Leo. The boy was, after all, still only a child in her eyes, and a marvelous one at that. "I appreciate your promise," the yearling had returned, glad the younger's safety would not be put at risk. From there she was left with no more to stay, leaving her following statement to be, "Yes, that is all, Jolon." The matter would be dealt with as soon as possible, she would make sure of that. But, until then, it would be wise to give everyone time to themselves. "Please, carry on with your day as usual. I will call for you again when I feel the time is right to act." With that, she gave him a gentle farewell, taking her own leave before another topic could arise within her mind. No, things had to be taken one step at a time, and so she'd left the scene to carry on with other business.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - January 31, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 01, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 03, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 03, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 12, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 15, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - March 11, 2016, 07:30 PM