Firefly Glen caesar cannot be a fool
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon's tail wagged a cheery beat at Potema, glad to be reunited with his old friend. He'd actually sent someone to Blackfeather Woods at some point — wasn't it Lex? — but Charon had never heard anything back about it. He wondered if she'd been holed up at her pack all this time, or if she had actually been gone and that was why he had not seen her all this time.

He did notice that she looked back at something, and it caught his interest; yet he quickly assessed it was just some bone or the other and quickly lost his interest. Focussing on the question, Charon answered with a confident smile, "Things've been great! I started that pack I told you about at Moonspear, that mountain back there." He looked over his shoulder at Moonspear's towering form and with a broad grin he added, "That one, the biggest one. The pack's been flourishing all winter." Though numbers were a bit low presently, at least they'd been high throughout the winter and they had easily survived because of his clever merger plan.

"Right now I'm looking for some guy named Goober, though. He attacked one of my wolves, so... If you ever run into him, don't get too close and come tell me where you saw him." Her lack of reaction to his initial question made Charon think that she hadn't met him so far, at least. "But how've you been?" Charon was not often genuinely interested in other wolves beside himself, but this was one of those rare occasions that he was.
Messages In This Thread
caesar cannot be a fool - by Charon - March 15, 2016, 04:53 AM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Potema - March 19, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Charon - March 20, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Potema - March 20, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 02:36 AM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Potema - March 24, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:23 AM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Potema - March 27, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Charon - March 30, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Potema - April 01, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: caesar cannot be a fool - by Charon - April 06, 2016, 12:20 PM