Blackfeather Woods Earth to Heaven
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The question posed had not been answered, leaving him in the dark in regards to her life outside of the woods. How far she'd gone, who she'd met with... he knew not the answers to either, and it seemed as if she didn't wish to share. That made him suspicious, of course, and strengthened his belief that following her around might be for the better. That way, he'd always be there, and she'd be unable to slip anything past him—or so was what he believed. Of course, with Xan, things never went as planned, but he'd yet to accept that and therefore didn't stop to consider that his image of the future might not be what actually happens. How disappointed he'd be someday, but for the time being, he'd already moved on to something else. "Even if you don't portray yourself as one, you're still a princess," the boy had said. Just like I was once a prince, he'd added silently, keeping himself from making such a statement aloud.

Though the lick had registered as something strange in his mind, it was soon disregarded as being of little importance. When her brother had come up, any strange feelings had been shoved away, pushed to the back of his mind with the hope that they might never resurface. If she licked her brother, too, then it wasn't anything special. "Oh," he'd then muttered. Perhaps Nemesis was still his friend, and always had been. The Inuit wasn't too sure of things anymore, but decided against questioning it any further. The lick wasn't anything special, Nemesis was probably his friend—these were things he'd concluded, and were also as far into thought as he would allow himself to go. There was, in his mind, no need to complicate things by allowing unnecessary and unknown flutters of emotions to get involved.

A promise had not been made, which had resulted in him frowning. The words spoken instead were pleasant enough to hear, but they'd not been the words he was looking for. "What if I travel with you?" he'd suggested. "I can show you my old home, and everything else between here and there. You don't have to travel alone." If only he'd known that she'd already acquired some sort of travelling buddy, and one that resided outside of the pack, no less. As far as he was concerned, she had no one to journey with besides him and her siblings, though he certainly hoped she'd choose him over them. "I was not jealous," came his reply once more soon after, the words being strained and a huff added to the end for extra emphasis. "I told you already that I don't get jealous." Forever he would deny it, even in death.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Earth to Heaven - by Burke - March 24, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Kendra - March 24, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Burke - March 24, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Kendra - March 27, 2016, 06:30 AM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Burke - March 28, 2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Xan - March 28, 2016, 09:20 AM