Hushed Willows Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Nova had missed her entrance to the cave, having only taken her eyes away long enough to readjust him a little. She sure as hell didn't miss Tavi coming OUT of the den, however, and it took seconds for her to find her child. She approached with no hesitation, closing in rapidly, raising herself up though clearly unsure of what to do; she stayed just out of range of touch for Nova, which didnt mean that she wouldnt lash out, but that Tavi was thinking. Nova wouldn't ever hurt one of her own, even if that meant getting herself hurt in the process. The golden elder stayed silent, her ears wilting down and lowering her head. Her calm spectral eyes, however, stayed on the conflicted mother. Worry danced in their depths, but the most dangerous moment had been diffused... Right? Tavi was, obviously, pretty agitated, but her sons needs seemed to have gotten her past it. Eventually the new mother came closer, placing herself close to both the elder and, more importantly, the newborn. Nova relaxed, ears perking and a smile spreading across her lips.
        "He was pretty cold and fussy when I came to check on you, and I thought he might warm up faster away from the edges of the stone. I apologize, I wasn't sure how long you had been or would be gone. He is otherwise alright, it seems."
She didn't press the mother on her whereabouts. Nova herself knew how it felt to be confined to one tiny area with little to no movement, caring for helpless little pups just like this one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts - by Nova Rose - May 03, 2016, 05:55 PM