Silvertip Mountain the storm approaches
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon didn't even realise that Mason might think poorly of him for befriending Eshe. He didn't even think that his friendship to Neverwinter would infract with anything he had promised FitzDutiful, because he'd still help them if he needed to. No matter how hard Charon had tried to hate Eshe for being a Frostfur, it was just impossible. Charon looked at Mason as he answered rather neutrally, then asked if Charon had visited.

Charon thought to hear some displeasure in there, but he wasn't entirely sure and he didn't really want to pick a fight with Mason at his own borders — however interesting it would be to see if he could make Mason submit even here, to drag the humiliation out further and teach Mason that Charon would best him everywhere. He had more important things to attend to, however, and so he stuck to the essentials for now. "Yes, I did visit them. They just want peace too, as far as I could tell, so I don't think you'll have to worry about moving if you're cool with up-close neighbours." Charon shrugged, since he didn't really care much about the subject, then decided he needed to get a move on. Every second counted, because Goober might've already fled the area. "I gotta go now. Say hi to your dad from me." Charon turned away and, unless Mason had anything more to share, disappeared towards Neverwinter territory to further his quest for the slaying of Goober.
Messages In This Thread
the storm approaches - by Charon - March 16, 2016, 02:28 AM
RE: the storm approaches - by Mason - March 19, 2016, 05:53 AM
RE: the storm approaches - by Charon - March 19, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: the storm approaches - by Mason - April 06, 2016, 04:54 AM
RE: the storm approaches - by Charon - April 10, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: the storm approaches - by Mason - April 11, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: the storm approaches - by Charon - April 16, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: the storm approaches - by Mason - April 25, 2016, 07:13 AM
RE: the storm approaches - by Charon - May 05, 2016, 06:33 AM