Sunbeam Lair the calm on my face, does not match the inside.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
The female let her gaze rest on the male for a moment before she dropped herself lower to the ground. It was lower in the sense that she didnt fully touch the ground to keep her dignity. Her blue eyes remained on the male's faca as she listened to his words. oh, what an icy tone. her ears flicked back for a moment but she took a breath about to reply when a strong female stepped next to Jolon. Avannon's eyes widened as the power of this beautiful female made her draw in a sharp breath. She dropped her gaze and lowered herself fully, turning slightly over onto her side while her gaze remained on the ground "Greetings, i am aware that it is not a good season, hunting has been poor for a single wolf, i cannot imagine what it is like for a pack, I wish to give my loyalty, to devote myself fully into your pack, and use my strength to feed and protect the members. I am willing to give my last dying breath, if you will accept me" she said choosing her words carefully as her eyes darted up to the female whom she could only guess was the alpha. She let out a breath. She was good with words, able to speak beautifully even the most crude of insults. She allowed her hopes to rise, and her tail thumped against the ground a few times before falling silent and still once more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the calm on my face, does not match the inside. - by Avannon - May 23, 2016, 04:43 PM