Sunbeam Lair the calm on my face, does not match the inside.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon watched the male's interaction with the alpha curiously. It seemed that they were close, but that the male was not her mate, as he had introduced himself as the epsilon, not the alpha male. Her eyes darted warily to Jolon once he asked her name, and she wondered if she could trust him with her real calling, and not an alias as she tended to give others. Her gaze stared deep into the male's for a few silent moments before she spoke confidently lifting her chin up ever so slightly "my name is Avannon." she said, deciding that an alias would not work with a pack, and that the odd female would probably see through her lies if she told them. " i am not only loyal, and willing, but I tend to be good at compromises, able to keep peace relatively well. My size though a bit smaller then ....Jolon's, Makes great for intimidation, and fighting. I somehow am also relatively quick, though not as much so as a smaller wolf is. I have been alone for my whole life, other than my Sire and Dame, but have never enjoyed the solitude. I have yearned for a place to belong" she said, and some of that yearning slipped into her voice. She knew she was probably looking something close to pathetic, but just being so..so close to a pack, so close to being accepted,It was physically painful to think about being rejected.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the calm on my face, does not match the inside. - by Avannon - May 24, 2016, 04:24 PM