Sunbeam Lair the calm on my face, does not match the inside.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon let herself relaxed but remained laying on the floor, her head risen as she listened to Asterr "it is a pleasure to meet you, Asterr" she said and listened for the rest of the Dame's sentence. She felt relief as Asterr made it known that there would hardly be any war, and allowed herself a small smile "that is amazing..where i come from the fight for territory is almost a routine.." she murmued. At the mention of her hunting skills, Avannon perked up slightly "i can fish very well. i Know how to hook a paw underneath the slippery creatures, and flip the out of the water quickly. After that it is easy." she said sounding like she was bragging even though it was not her attention. When she spoke, the excitment in her voice finally showing the foreign accent in her pronounciation. She thought about rabbits, remembering the sweet, and gamey taste and smell that drifted from the small creatures "Rabbits were bountiful as well" she said "though with my size, it is hard to give chase when they run. Even then, i can usually catch one or two." she said happily. She studied the female boldly for a few minutes reveling in the kind, but demanding aura surrounding her.  She broke her stare away from Asterr and moved it to Jolon, who had remained silent. he seemed deep in thought and she wondered what about, but she kept silent, not daring to ask the male something so personal.

Her thoughts drifted for a moment as she remembered how it used to be in the forests of home, a place that was overrun by humans, the disgusting beings that they were. The human's called the place "labrador,canada" but the name had no meaning for her. To her it used to be home. It was home until her mother  told her it was time to move on from their small family,Time to follow her dream. her mother knew she was yearning for another place, and was the one to say goodbye when she left. Her father had disapproved, and refused to see her off. Both her mother and her had howled together and then briefly touched their nose to the other's shoulder, much like Jolon and Asterr did, except a bit longer. Avannon understood the gesture somewhat, it must be to show that they trusted one another, and felt safe with one another. A wave of loneliness washed over her. If she was rejected, what shall she do? she supposed she could be a loner once again, but this time she didnt have anyone to be by her side.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the calm on my face, does not match the inside. - by Avannon - May 25, 2016, 12:14 PM