Kintla Flatlands Howl for me
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
@Aeronwyn here we go!

Pristine blue covered a vast area of the flatlands that sprawled out as far as the eye could see. With the sun setting over the horizon, the sight was one to see for sure. The clouds barely touching the skies were colored pink and purple with the setting of the sun cutting the pastels with a fiery orange and red. Birds chirped in the distance as the famine slowly found its way to an end, and yet, the new commer to these lands was fed quite well in comparison to the others it seemed. 

The beast stood proud at the top of a small rolling hill, his muddied coat staining the beautiful lush green of the gardens that surrounded him, with ruby eyes catching the bloodied rays of the sun. It was easier for beasts like him to survive in a famine, those without rules or a conscious could easily feed themselves of bretheren, and that is what he did. Food was bountiful and weak, he just had to catch them. 

Jagged claws cut into the soft flesh of the earth as he traveled closer to the water's edge for a drink, the hot day was coming to an end but that did not stop the sun from forcing the beast to take a drink and nurish his frankenstein form. Small rabbits fled as he approached the grassy edge, zig zagging their way through the grass to escape the predator that did not care to hunt them at this time. Entering the water, he felt the cooling touch of the water caress his muscles and enjoyed the satisfying liquid that now graced his tongue. He kept his ears open for anyone who would dare jump him from behind. He was always ready to defend.
Messages In This Thread
Howl for me - by Vengeance - June 15, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Howl for me - by Aeronwyn - June 21, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Howl for me - by Vengeance - June 23, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Howl for me - by Aeronwyn - June 29, 2016, 08:27 AM