Kintla Flatlands Howl for me
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oil and stench pooled around him in the waters, floating to the top as a sickly layer just swimming with the current of the waters of the lake. His tail washing up with the waves of the lake licking the shores softly with every push and pull it offered with the rising tides caused by the moon's presence in the night sky. It was a full moon tonight, the sphere slowly grew brighter in the sky as the time ticked on. 

He could hear her before anything else, a new body joining at the water's edge. He stopped drinking and lifted his nose just high enough to smell out the new commer. A female. she joined at the water's edge, just enough for him to see her at the corner oa ruby glance. Medium built, scars, she wasn't anything too impressive at first glance but she minded her own business at least.

Bold of you to come so close from behind. Barritone vocals struck the air before he continued his last sips, quenching his thirst finally. With that, he turned, muscles easily pulling himself out of the water's grasp as drops of water trickled down and echoed in the lake's pool until he found dry land again. Shaking off the excess water, he didn't care about his fur beind disheveled.
Messages In This Thread
Howl for me - by Vengeance - June 15, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Howl for me - by Aeronwyn - June 21, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Howl for me - by Vengeance - June 23, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Howl for me - by Aeronwyn - June 29, 2016, 08:27 AM