Bramblepoint can you hear me now?
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
However alert he thought he was, he truly wasn't. Instead, he looked to the ground as he walked, inspecting the cracks and crevices below him, absentmindedly searching for the perfect rock. If it was one thing he missed from The Mountian, it was his rock collection. He remembers his brother's extreme disinterest in his hobby, Solemn had been disinterested in many things that involved the tiniest amount of fun. Yet, he could hardly recall the sound of his brother's voice; it seemed so long ago that the first of the Silvertip siblings had perished right before his eyes. Yet, Stoic continued on, willing himself to forget his rather morbid childhood for now he was free from the cannibalistic family he had come to fear.

As a voice boomed from over head, he raised his eyes, but not his head as if caught in the act of doing something bad. For a mere second did the boy believe Steady had caught up to him, the same dark coat was enough to fool him. But as he fully raised his head, his eyes meeting the strangers, he knew that this was not the man who ate his mother. Steady did not have green eyes. It took him a moment to collect himself, the shock wearing off from his features. He was not afraid of this man though his body quivered the tiniest amount, ready to run at the last second. But as he responded, he did so without much emotion. He had given the same answer so many times before.

"Dead,"

He sat, awaiting further interrogation for he knew an orphan such as he was not meant to be wandering alone. But he would never return to The Mountian; he was definitely sure about that.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 06:50 PM