It ain't good enough to try and not succeed
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Pump is a really awesome character! :3 Also just sort of wrote a little conclusion post because it feels like this thread has reached it's natural end. :-)

“No, you and I both know that I’m not that kind of man,” Ragnar told her with a smirk that danced across his lips, finally taking form. He had proven it to her many, many times and would probably keep proving it to her, he was sure. He was a man of action, adventure, curiosity, and beyond that: he was extremely opinionated. He would always speak his mind to her, whether she agreed or disagreed with his opinions and so long as she at least listened to them and took them into consideration he could not complain even if she decided against him. In truth, in this particular matter (in regards to what was supposed to be said during these sort of dealings) he was just as awkward as Pump. His only rise to leadership had been as he watched the life fade from his older brother’s eyes. There wasn’t anything to have been said between them, except that Ragnar asked Odinn to take Björn to Valhalla; and then there wasn’t much said but “hail Jarl Ragnar” and that had been that. “I will,” Ragnar promised her with a mischievous smirk to match the glint of it that he noticed in her eyes. He realized as he turned to head back to Thistle, that he hadn’t even asked her about the lilacs. There conversation had left no room for that and in hindsight he could always go hunting for them tomorrow. He had bigger news to share with his wife.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It ain't good enough to try and not succeed - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 05:16 PM