Moonspear Down a route I think is heading south [M]
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The secretly mated pair had fallen into a sort of routine, it seemed. Early in the morning, when the sun was barely up, Harley would rise from their shared den and go off to hunt for Althaia's breakfast. Should he find the prey, he would eat the second thing he caught. After returning, they usually did a little bit of her exercises before spending some time together. 
Today, that went to hell. The milky hybrid had left on time, but a strange scent in the den had fogged his mind and made it hard to focus. Harley managed to catch only a rabbit for his mate, and missed his chance at a second for himself. Looked like he'd be eating from the caches this morning, after spending time with Thi. 
He was stopped, however, by that same alluring scent. It was mingled with his mates, and with the grey pelted prey in his jaws, he cantered towards Althaia. He was drawn to her like bugs to a light. 
                "Althaia?"
He called out to her softly when he saw her darker pelt in the distance, muffled through the fur of her breakfast. She was up and looking for him already? Was he late? On a good note, she was moving strongly, and it made Harley proud of his work so far.
Messages In This Thread
Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Harley Quinzel - July 16, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 10:47 PM