Moonspear Down a route I think is heading south [M]
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Charon's teeth snapped on empty air as Harley vanished, leaving just them. She nervously waited for him to speak, expecting retribution or anger of some kind also directed at her. But his anger seemed to settle down like the dying coals of a fire, and so her stance also relaxed in the slightest, but not to the point of foolishness. She watched him as he did her, slightly curious. Now that Harley was gone, she felt somewhat different around Charon. Not as angry, it had been many weeks since she had been truly angry at the pale male, but not the nervousness she often felt around him. This new development confused her, and so did his next actions. 

His tender touch sent a jolt through her, and she almost felt warm from his touch. As well as another feeling, a...desire. It was only natural, this, for she was in heat and he was a strong alpha male, well proven in battle, obvious from his many scars. At his words, she hummed lowly, nerves ringing and feeling his presence behind her ear. What do you think of me.

She did not look at him quite yet, feeling exhilarated and a tiny bit terrified at the same time.His scent suddenly seemed overwhelming as she spoke, softly. "Of you? You are many things, Charon. You are strong, you are a fighter, you are cunning. I admire you, Charon" It was true, he had a great strength and will within him, as was proved by his leadership. Suddenly feeling bold, she twisted her head around and licked at the underside of his muzzle, as a submissive wolf would, but there was a tenderness to her touch. She would try and please him, still mindful of his anger.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 10:47 PM