Hushed Willows Forward
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Sorry for being slow! Wrap here?

Tavi smiled as she listened to Desna speak -- er, Valette -- gosh, that'd take time to get used to. A part of her wished the dark girl would stay, but the more she talked about this Steady, and Silvertip, the happier she seemed. But there was a glimmer of hope when the girl indicated coming back should things go awry, and Octavia wasn't sure if she should be happy for that or not. It catered to her wishes, but at the same time Tavi knew she wasn't comfortable here; perhaps if Valette returned she'd find Tavi gone, and then what? A brief doubt flooded her, and she looked away, frowning softly, only to resume her listening and pleasant "smile and nod" expression a moment later.

Holding back was what she was good at - but Valette was right. It didn't do her any good at this point. She would need to confront Stark and set things straight, and then sort out what to do about her issues with the rest of the pack; at the same time, Tavi couldn't help the nagging feeling that she was doing things backwards. That she should figure out Tambourine, and Harlyn, and the Keep, before bothering with something like her relationship with Stark. Was it a relationship? She wasn't sure.

The sooner things chill out, the better. It was nice to see you Vee -- do you mind if I call you that? She hastily pinned on, realizing after the fact that maybe Valette didn't want any extra nicknames. It would take time for Octavia to adjust to this new name and new person, but she was taking baby steps. I'd love to give you a tour of the place sometime, and have you meet Tambourine, but I have a feeling his sitter is going nuts without me, so I should get going -- but it was really good to see you. I missed you a lot, which was something she hadn't anticipated. Tavi gave the girl a friendly bump, shoulder-to-shoulder, before pulling back and away; she wouldn't depart entirely until she'd given Valette a moment to respond, but it was clear she was in a hurry.
Messages In This Thread
Forward - by RIP Valette - July 13, 2016, 05:07 AM
RE: Forward - by RIP Tavi - July 13, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Valette - July 13, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Tavi - July 13, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Valette - July 14, 2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Forward - by RIP Tavi - July 17, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Valette - July 17, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Tavi - July 17, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Valette - July 17, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Tavi - July 17, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Valette - July 17, 2016, 05:04 PM