Horizon Ridge Fuel for you and your fiery ambition
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle saw his ears go to half mast and she assumed he was worrying yet again. Her pregnancy she was finding was a never ending worry to her husband. She couldn't really blame him though given his past history with Dagmar. She was intrigued at his words and a small smile came to her face while the brow betwixt her eyes knitted slightly in wonder, Oh really. She appreciated that he moved forward it was hard enough moving she was glad he met her half way.

At his next words her brow became more confused. Why would he want my approval? he does not know me? Not that I mind i am merely curious. It is indeed a very good gift and yes he seems like a good brother from what I have seen. She thought back on the day of meeting the other viking warrior and had to admit he was kind to her, when he could have been anything but. She supposed he would not appreciate her saying he was kind, as if he was like his brother he found pride in the fact that he was wild and savage. She would look forward to using that pelt and it was large enough for her and babies.

Thistle froze for a moment at his words he met pump, she was immediately a little nervous. Given the nightmare the other day and his want to leave she wondered if the two had a spat. Was the meeting a good one?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Thistle Cloud - May 15, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 17, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 18, 2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 18, 2014, 02:05 PM