Horizon Ridge Fuel for you and your fiery ambition
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle did not have a set religion, nor did she know very much about any. Other than her husbands religion, but his was not just a religion but a culture so it was different. Therefore, she did not really know about the priestess or her God or anything really about the woman.

Do you think I am greedy?

Thistle was curious as to what had even brought this on, but soon enough the priestesses name came into it. Truth be told Thistle knew next to nothing about Nerian or her god or gods other than the fact that she was her husbands slave. They had an interesting relationship of slave and master, most slaves would not deign to speak to their master about sins or their gods or anything of the like at least she didn't think so in her mind a slave just did what they were told and didn't argue, which is probably truthfully why she wasn't fond of the ldea. She would think more on their relationship later for now she was trying to focus on the question at hand.

Did she think he was greedy truthfully no she did not he seemed ambitious yes, but so far he had not wanted things and then once he got them wanted more. However ,she had never seen him in a raid either, he very well may have been greedy during them. She looked at him and frowned as she contemplated what and how to answer. No RAgnar I do not think you are Greedy I think you are ambitious which is a totally different thing. Usually when you think of greed you think that someone has a lot of something and they just want more more more and you are not like that at least thus far. Now I can't say for sure as I have never seen you in a raid. Once you get the items you want and need do you keep going back for more even though you do not need it and you have enough. If the answer is yes to that then yes you are greedy, but I have not seen a greedy side to you only an ambitious one.

Thistle listened as he spoke of Nerian's god, I am afraid I have not spoken to Nerian about her god, her sins though yes. Perhaps he is loki in disguise. the way with Gods though is one will never really know they are paramount and awe inspiring and we cannot even fathom them truthfully.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Thistle Cloud - May 16, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 17, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 18, 2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 18, 2014, 02:05 PM