Silvertip Mountain Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Apologies for taking so long! Also, just a heads up, but Nanook would have introduced herself to the pack as "Polaris", so that would be the name Anita would know her by (:

The noise of the forest neared soundless; the bird song and rustled leaves formed one solemn chord. Nothing mattered but the buck, until a voice sounded from somewhere behind. Through her trance it cracked louder than a thunder clap, and the world shook. Colour flooded her peripherals. The forest came alive, vibrant and green with the summer growth. Song tore from song until each bird sang their own. Scent flooded her nostrils and she lost the buck's thread to the myriad of others - not that it mattered anymore. She had already torn herself from the deer and spun to face her assailant.

She raked a wide-eyed gaze over her packmate. The world overwhelmed her, and Nanook absorbed every detail of the woman, from sight to scent to name - Anita - until her eyes scored to the strange pouch the woman lowered to the ground. Nanook's ears pressed forward and she leaned to get a better look at whatever the lilybad concealed, but the contents remained nestled inside. Anita's greeting fell on preoccupied ears; Nanook returned no hellos or any words, for that matter, but let her question speak through her silent and rapt attention - what is that?
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 20, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - July 21, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 21, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 01, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 01, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 18, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 08:20 PM