Silvertip Mountain Attention vermin, you are in the presence of a colossus.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Nanook hastened after Steady's call. Since the pack hunt she had kept herself at a distance from the alpha - she hadn't forgotten the look he'd fixed her after they'd felled the deer. There'd been nothing special in it, and she didn't know what to make of it still, but that her alpha would pay her any attention was enough to make her stomach squirm.

Yet the ambition to belong here burned deeper still, and that fire pressed her forward to the heart of Silvertip despite the reeling anxiety. She recognized most of the wolves who gathered, and she identified each familiar face in turn - Steady, Chaska, Ezekiel, Anita, Valette. Heat scored her chest when she appraised the shadow of her sister, and her gaze lingered. She tore her eyes away when she caught herself staring and looked to Steady instead, taking her place among her packmates and squaring herself to listen. She wouldn't fail him this time.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
RE: Attention vermin, you are in the presence of a colossus. - by Nanook - August 12, 2016, 07:29 PM