Silvertip Mountain Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Anita nudged the parcel and Nanook leaned closer. Her whole body spoke of a single fixation on the lilypad, and on the mystery it contained. Slowly, the leaf unfolded, and Nanook sucked in a breath. The soft rays of sunlight kissed the raw angles of the stone that tumbled forth. A moonstone, as if the night had finally seen her longing eyes and had chosen to share a piece of its light with her.

Her gaze studied the stone with tenderness and awe, and she felt a warmth stir in her heart. She did not know Anita much beyond their meeting on the mountainside, and yet the woman had thought of her in such a way as this. Nanook pried her gaze from the stone to meet Anita's face, and she saw no deception in the soft smile on her face. Only kindness Nanook didn't know how to return.

"T-Thank you." She stammered, her voice a mere breath. A part of her still didn't trust every word Anita spoke - what had she done, that someone would want to know her? - but the stir in her heart brought with it a longing to meet Anita's gesture with kindness of her own, and her brows pinched. "But I have nothing for you."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 20, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - July 21, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 21, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 01, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 01, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 18, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 08:20 PM