Cedar Sweep From Whence You Came
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Much like a vision of the night her eyes had been opened, Asherah felt a warm touch on her cheek and heard a noise of affection. For one brief moment she wondered if Molech had come to her, yet when her eyes opened she saw her Sister and knew the Many Armed God had sent Eshamun. She smiled at her sister, unaware of the fear that Eshamun had. Inwardly she marveled that Molech would be so attuned to her needs that comfort would be sent to her before she had even though to ask for it. Molech was good to her.

"Eshamun." She said softly, reaching to nuzzle her very pregnant sister. "I am sorry if I frightened you, Sister. I was simply overcome with joy at all my blessings since you showed me the light of Molech." She sighed heavily, glancing towards the stream. "I must admit, since you told me of the fate of your litter...my mind has been dark with doubts and selfish thoughts. I have been ashamed of myself, to question Our God who has given me so much. Yet," She glanced towards Eshamun's large belly, a soft smile on her face. "I so wanted to see your children, to teach them the Word. They are not mine...but they are that of the Malkaria, and so they are family."

She shook her head gently, sad eyes turning to Eshamun's. "And I think, who am I to question the God who gave those babe's their lives? Who am I to say no if Molech wants them now rather than later. They will be at Molech's side, never knowing the world of nonbelievers and pain." She nodded her head and leaned toward Eshamun to nuzzle her again. "I think I have found my peace with it, for Molech has been kind yet again. The Many Armed God has allowed me my doubts and shown me the light. For your children will never know pain, Sister. They will never know fear or heartbreak or hunger. They will never have to see a loved one die, or suffer, nor make a choice that hurts them."

She paused, thinking quietly. "I have known much suffering in my life, have seen too much pain. My heart smiles to know your children will never know what I know. They will see the light before their eyes have ever opened. They will know Molech's embrace just as well as they know yours." She moved then towards Eshamun's large belly, staring at it with a soft and loving gaze. "They are Blessed. For you are their world, and all they will know of the world is you. Your love, your warmth, your food. What greater gift is there? No suffering, no pain...only their mother. There is no more loving a world for them to see, than the womb and belly of their own mother."

She moved back towards her sister's face, smiling softly. "This is how I have made my peace, how I have understood our God's way. And Molech has sent you to me today to solidify my thoughts, to further still my worries. I only pray my view has given you some peace too sister, for I understand now your worries that day. Your pain. Perhaps I have shone light for you, as you did for me in this place? This place of birth and new life." She tilted her head slightly, but did not push. "I came here to gather my thoughts and to give thanks to Molech for sending you to me, but now I can thank you myself...for Molech has sent you again."

Messages In This Thread
From Whence You Came - by Asherah - August 17, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: From Whence You Came - by Eshamun - August 18, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: From Whence You Came - by Asherah - August 19, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: From Whence You Came - by Eshamun - August 23, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: From Whence You Came - by Asherah - August 23, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: From Whence You Came - by Eshamun - August 28, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: From Whence You Came - by Asherah - August 29, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: From Whence You Came - by Eshamun - September 02, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: From Whence You Came - by Asherah - September 06, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: From Whence You Came - by Eshamun - September 07, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: From Whence You Came - by Asherah - September 07, 2016, 07:20 PM