Blackfeather Woods [m] The world laughed at any attempts we made to exist in it without pain
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Several steps towards him his phantom of a mother had taken, attempting to lessen the space, but having failed in the end. Crimson met crimson and, for a moment, their gazes were locked, silence ensuing. His maw had parted, tongue heavy with a series of questions, but Scarlett had disappeared before he'd managed to get any of them out of his system. Chased away by the voice of another, by the voice he knew to belong to Cicero. Towards the other male, his eyes had wandered, finding a way to focus on him as his mind was permitted a break of sorts after his first illusion. And though he'd been able to focus, it'd taken an extra moment for the question to register, but once it had, he'd shaken his head.

"No one—she's gone," he'd answered, looking towards the air into which she'd vanished. There, his stare had lingered, only for the dryness of his mouth to remind him of what was going on. Again, he'd looked to Cicero, a glare taking up its usual residence within his eyes. "What'd you do?" was his first question, an accusing tone having taken hold of his voice. "My mouth..." Having yet to realize that the lack of moisture within his mouth wasn't the only issue that he was experiencing, it was the only evidence that he had to work with.

Xan took a few, wobbly steps towards the other male, but wasn't able to make it any farther than that. He'd stumbled, having to pause in order to stabilize himself, and refused to take another step after that.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] The world laughed at any attempts we made to exist in it without pain - by Xan - August 25, 2016, 02:54 AM