Blackfeather Woods [m] The world laughed at any attempts we made to exist in it without pain
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
An answer was not given—not a real one, anyways. He knew not what he'd done, what had caused for him to be made to suffer in such a way. Their fight, if it could even be called that, surely hadn't been enough... had it? In spite of Cicero's peculiar way of speaking, Xan had always believed him to be the most sane out of Meldresi's children. Now, however, he was made to think differently, to feel differently. "Stop it," he'd voiced, the words forced out on a breath. The pain, he wanted it to stop. For an end to be brought to his suffering, for a cure to be offered, but nothing came except for more hurt.

The effects of the herb had started to snake their way up into his skull, causing for his head to throb only moments prior to the other's strike. Teeth found their way to his muzzle, then his cheek, drawing blood and adding onto the troubles that he was already facing. A sharp yelp slipped past his lips, ears being pulled back whilst his head was twisted away from the other, seeking a place to hide but being unable to actually move his body. Without an escape, Xan was forced to plead to be left alone. "Cicero, please," were the only words that he could successfully get out, unable to think straight. Looking downward, his forehead was then pressed against the cave's floor, movements fueled by a useless hope that, by some miracle, doing so would relieve him of the burning, the throbbing, the agony.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] The world laughed at any attempts we made to exist in it without pain - by Xan - August 29, 2016, 01:58 AM