Honeyed Pasture quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
She spoke with a confidence that brought a smile to Floki's face. Her visit to Jorunn was decided upon in a simple and determined manner reminiscent of her bold nature as a puppy. Even just being in Ragna's presence was enough to transport Floki back in time, and his tail wiggled in a subconscious display of his happiness.

He nodded as she explained how she had come to call Odinn's Cove home for a time. Despite his reluctance to believe in the traditions his father had touted, he couldn't help but believe that there must have been some divine intervention that had guided Ragna to the Jarl's birthplace. How else would rangers have happened upon her and taken her there? He was dying to know more, but something made him hold his tongue.

Instead, he asked, "Where are you staying now? You must come back to Moonspear with me." His insistence was eager and childlike; he couldn't imagine that she would say no.
Messages In This Thread
RE: quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door - by Floki - September 06, 2016, 08:26 PM