Blackfeather Woods you could love me if you tried
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It's fine, Pom~! Assuming @Seff returned to the woods.

The male kept silent as he'd awaited the arrival of those that he'd called, shifting his weight every now and again. Anticipation gnawed at his nerves, unable to foresee exactly what sort of reactions he'd be met with. He'd been told to remain within Wolfskull, that was true, but had Damien expected him to stay there forever? He wasn't entirely sure, and it was for that reason that he'd started to feel anxious. Queer eyes shifted towards the female, watching her, only for his attention to be drawn back towards the woods in response to the sound of footfalls. Steadying himself, he'd felt a breath escape his lungs upon seeing which of the Spiderlings had answered his call—Potema, the only female of the trio, and another one that he'd left a terrible first impression on. No matter, he'd readied himself to speak, only to be stopped before the first word had formed by her question. Brows pinched together for a second before he'd given a shake of his head. "Not here," the boy responded, clarifying a moment later. "He already went back into the woods." He should have, at least. If he'd gone elsewhere after having been sent off by the albino, then that was his own business.

Hardly a moment had passed—it definitely hadn't been enough of time for him to process that which had happened—and he'd been rammed into, the impact having forced the air out of him. Lips pulled back, a growl having started to form, only to be smothered the second he realized who had crashed into him. A frown took its place across his lips when she'd run her tongue over his cheek, having never been too interested in the display of public affections. The expression deepened when she'd asked him a question. They hadn't seen one another in quite some time, and the only thing she had to bring up was his new siblings? It bothered him. "Why should I see them?" he'd said, answering with a question of his own. "They can't do anything right now, and won't be able to for a while still, so what's the point of visiting? I don't want to just sit there and look at your children." He didn't want to see the interactions between a family that he was sure to be pushed out of.

Swallowing, he'd moved back, swinging his head then towards the stranger. "This is Unfortunate," he began, looking back towards Nemesis as he spoke. There was a harsh look within her gaze, one of which that had him looking past, rather than directly at, her. "I met her at the lake and thought I'd bring her here to try and join. She'd be helpful to have around." Well, he hoped so, anyways. She hadn't yet done anything to really leave a huge impression, but she had to have experience in something. He couldn't possibly have found the only useless loner within the Wilds, could he?
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
you could love me if you tried - by Jonathan - August 27, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Xan - August 27, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Potema - August 27, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Jonathan - September 07, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Nemesis - September 07, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Xan - September 08, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Potema - September 11, 2016, 07:00 PM