Sunbeam Lair you reduce my name to a signal fire
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
*leaves you to wrap it up* a h a

Asterr gave him all the time that he'd needed in order to respond. To sort through his mind, decide what he wanted and who he wished to be. She did not know his father, and perhaps never would, but she felt confident with her belief that they could not be the same. Even before he'd spoken again, she'd found the thought that he might turn into a terrible man to be unfathomable. They did not know one another well, that was true, but what she did know pointed in an opposite direction. He could not be awful, and she'd thought that he might have realized the same with his words. Only a mere want, a desire, but it was something that he knew to strive for. To veer away from the path that his father had traveled, to forge something that was all his own and no one else's.

When he'd approached, there'd been a moment of hesitation on her end. It hadn't lingered, however, and she'd found herself taking comfort from his closeness. "Then you will not," she'd declared, voice lacking doubt. Having tilted her head towards him, she'd allowed for her muzzle to hover, only to then rest it against his form. When she'd pulled away, it had not been without purpose, a request being made as she'd asked, "Will you come and lay with me for a bit?" Asterr was not tired—wide awake, actually—but she wanted to take a moment out of their days that could be spent together. Without interruptions, only one another, so that she might learn more about him and vice versa.

Should he comply with her want, the dragoness would lead the way back to the den, where she'd then take up the space at his side. Her head would rest on his form whilst her body leaned against his. Should he want to continue moving, however, she'd follow along with him, disliking the idea of leaving his presence so soon.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - July 31, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - July 31, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 02, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 02, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 10, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 11, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 17, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 29, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 07, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - September 09, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 16, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - September 17, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 17, 2016, 09:44 AM