swallow my heart whole and leave me to the wolves
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
we could finish soon, unless Jack would not leave or say something more :)

Charon watched the child as he looked at him, seeming either sceptical or thoughtful. He felt resentment boil up because he'd given the kid something, reached out, and this is what he got for it. He was reminded of his own children and the privilege they deserved. There was no room in his pack for this little stray, not even if it'd harm his previous caretakers to snatch him away from them. Especially (or perhaps because) if he was going to be ungrateful.

All he got was a comeback, a declaration, and Charon felt his patience run out as the boy declared that he could run away forever. "Fine, piss off then," Charon snarled, hackles raising and his more worried demeanour swiftly melting into one of anger. "If you don't want any help, can do it all on your own, do it, then. Have fun dying out there all alone." Teeth were bared and he snapped teeth in the boy's direction, then sprang into motion, his body language displaying that he was ready to chase the boy out.
Messages In This Thread
RE: swallow my heart whole and leave me to the wolves - by Charon - November 18, 2016, 03:30 AM