Ravensblood Forest easy | lucky | free
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive listened halfheartedly as Chusi divulged her disinterest in healing and Dakarai did his best to demonstrate his physical resolve. She was not yet convinced of his salubrity, but Olive was well aware of her own bleeding heart [especially when it concerned her loved ones] and knew not to fight this battle much longer. Dakarai had made a promise to her and he fulfilled that promise; belaboring the corollaries of those actions could do no more good. The sylph had no desire to parade her misgivings in front of the family; at least not yet.

“Still…” Olive’s soft voice drifted as her green orbs fell upon his crusted lacerations. The bantam woman had never been battered nor had she experienced a large amount of pain. She was extraordinarily lucky [this she knew], as many wolves more placid than she suffered gravely at the hands of others. It was exactly this that drove her to leave her family and crusade for peace, preaching the gospel of the stars to any free mind [both willing and unwilling]. The power of deeper understanding, to assuage fears and expand awareness, was unremitting. However - it was something amusing to evangelize truths that she, herself, was still discovering.

Olive tore herself away from her musings and refocused her attention on Chusi. “Donnelaith?” she questioned with a cant of her head. “This is a revelation to me; I did not know from where you hailed! I’ve always found it endlessly fascinated to think about how every soul we come across is composing a story just as vivid as our own. I should have guessed - a remarkable wolf from a remarkable pack.” With a lick on his nose, Olive briefly addressed her beau. “Worry not Dakarai, I know our neighbors to be peaceful and plentiful. Nothing like the dredges that you escaped from.”

Olive momentarily wondered if she should seek the herbs that Isley mentioned during the most recently family meeting, but could not seem to remove herself from Dakarai's side.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
easy | lucky | free - by Olive - November 18, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Chusi - November 18, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Dakarai - November 18, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Olive - November 18, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Chusi - November 19, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Dakarai - November 21, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Olive - November 25, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Chusi - November 27, 2016, 06:58 AM