Moonspear with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It was a good thing that his children remained docile like he told them to. The visitors, in turn, paid little attention to the girls so that they wouldn't be too emboldened. Charon was surprised to see his girls so bashful, but then, he hadn't often seen them with so many strangers around. The newcomers each introduced themselves, though all Charon really needed for judgement was Flóki's approval. And he seemed to very much wish these wolves into their pack, therefore easily making up Charon's mind.

He was curious for why they had departed from wherever they'd gone from; Flóki knew Aria which lead Charon to believe that these wolves must've been settled elsewhere before. But he didn't want to spend too much time on such things now, as it wouldn't be a breaking point to their case. So instead of asking for more he decided he'd ask another day and said, "We could use a few more able bodies for winter. If you're Flóki's friends, you're mine, so long as you stay loyal to my pack." He glanced at the wolves, then glanced over his girls as best he could (considering they were all crowded up around his ankles) and said, "Do you think you'd like these wolves to live with us, girls?" He spoke in a manner as though he'd take their opinions into account, though of course, they were but children and would change nothing to his judgement.
Messages In This Thread
RE: with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone - by Charon - December 01, 2016, 02:00 AM