Starting over (Joining)
6 Posts
Ooc — Ren
Not long after she calls a distinct masculine scent catches the dark wolf's attention. Her head lifts and ears peak, nose tasting the wind until finally the hybrid comes into view. Bishop is at once respectful of him, though she recognizes his breed almost instantly and fondly. Nearly all of her mothers side had been coy-wolf. Despite being adopted into the family, Bishop saw them all as kin.
The alpha male approached and her head dips to him. Small triangle ears fly back and her tail, though low, wags at the tip gently to show her good intentions. He doesn't introduce his name, but she can find no fault in that. Actually not many greeters - alpha or not - tend to do that on first meetings. That was up to her. "Well, I was hoping that you could help me with some of my troubles." A Germanic accent just barely touched her voice. "My name is Bishop Kytan, and I hail from the Western coastline where this past bad winter drove me out of. There is a lot of empty land out there, and I've been looking for a pack to take me in. Winter is also drawing near, I won't pretend that isn't a factor as well." This was necessity and it was convenience, and right now that was all she really had driving her forward.
Further back the boys were still in hiding, their ears straining to try and catch the dialogue exchange. But they could only guess what was really going on. Bishop on her end was hopeful. On outward appearances this male seemed rather healthy, and his disposition was so far pleasant. She'd met her fair share of brutes in the past. If Styx truly was a good man, then Bishop could see this place as home.

"Bishop"
"Jean-Luc"
"Ipiktok"

Messages In This Thread
Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 06, 2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 06, 2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 06, 2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 10, 2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 10, 2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 12, 2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 17, 2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 22, 2013, 02:07 AM