Blackwater Islands i'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
There wasn't much time to get lost in though as the sound of noisy footfall upon the loose terrain drew her attention to the approach of Salish, one of the newer arrivals and precisely just the woman who'd been on her mind as of late. Her conversation with Kalika quickly flashed through her mind, and she swallowed as Salish went through the motions to offer her respect. Akantha lent her a smile, and settled her alert ears back against her shaggy ruff once she relaxed. "Salish." she greeted with a wave of her slightly elevated tail. 

Now was as good a time as any to bring up the topic that was likely soon to be a hot topic amongst the Sisters. "Walk with me, I have something I want to discuss with you." She said as she turned towards a path that led further inland, away from the dangers of the unstable cliffs. Akantha wasn't certain what ws required of her as Matriarch when it came to the Breeding Rites, because she'd never been chosen—once upon a time it might have bothered her, but now that she found herself in charge of a greater whole, her desire to have children had dwindled to nothing.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams - by Akantha - March 30, 2017, 04:42 PM