Neverwinter Forest these streets
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
ugh i love turq so much, if she wasn't into chicks styx would be all ova dat
At first, when the jewel-eyed female announced that Rivet had been called the firecracker Styx Constantin thought that she was joking – there was no way that the introverted Rivet could be considered a firecracker. But, it did make sense – he barely knew the shadowy female, as their first meeting had been rather brief as it had been while Styx was still a loner. He was still very much the same, but unfortunately the pirate now had responsibilities he had to attend to. Fortunately for the former nomad, his adjustment to being a pack leader was a lot easier than he had anticipated. Some aspects still remained difficult – especially when it came to sharing his name and having to converse with his pack members regularly. “Hard to believe,” he commented with a crooked smile, his bright eyes focused on the sandy-coloured female.
After her comment about Rivet, the Gunner began to hurriedly explain what had happened with another crew member – a female, Daenerys, that Styx briefly remembered meeting. He was surprised that he had managed to remember the pale female’s name, as the hybrid had a horrible habit of forgetting names – along with faces. While being a loner it had never been important to the coywolf, but unfortunately now it was. Which was stupid.
“Shit, it’s nothing you can help with, really…” A frown creased his dark lips at her comment, brows furrowing defensively. “Things always work themselves out, Turq. Friction is only temporary, and if it’s only one member you’ve had ‘problems’ with, than I’m sure you’re fine. I’m pretty sure it’s impossible to dislike you – and that’s coming from the mutt that hates everyone. Ew. He was being… nice. Ugh, pack life was definitely not good for him.
It was her next comment that surprised the lanky Captain, his seafoam eyes drifting away from her black-marked body. Since forming the pack together Styx had only seen his partner a few times – he was curious as to what she was getting herself up to, but their relationship was much different than a typical Alpha pair. “O-Okay, I think? We’re not really anything – just friends, sort of. I didn’t like her at first, but don’t tell her that,” he responded after a moment of silence, cringing mentally at the words he stringed together. “She’s around – she actually reminds me of Rivet. I think they would get along.” Styx didn’t really want to admit that he hadn’t seen much of the silver-eyed female, but if she ended up disappearing on him the lanky mutt would announce it to the rest of the pack.
Messages In This Thread
these streets - by Styx - August 25, 2013, 01:52 AM
RE: these streets - by Turquoise - August 25, 2013, 01:24 PM
RE: these streets - by Styx - August 28, 2013, 01:15 AM
RE: these streets - by Turquoise - August 28, 2013, 09:17 AM
RE: these streets - by Styx - September 01, 2013, 01:26 AM
RE: these streets - by Turquoise - September 08, 2013, 04:21 PM
RE: these streets - by Styx - September 10, 2013, 01:21 AM
RE: these streets - by Turquoise - September 16, 2013, 11:00 AM
RE: these streets - by Styx - September 17, 2013, 01:53 AM
RE: these streets - by Turquoise - September 17, 2013, 01:43 PM
RE: these streets - by Styx - September 19, 2013, 02:27 AM