Starting over (Joining)
6 Posts
Ooc — Ren
Nothing in life ever came easy to Bishop. She was used to working hard and applying herself, so her face brightened a little when Styx asked for her resume. Moments like this made her especially thankful for her father, and yes, even the difficult times she could look back on with appreciation. Who knows if she'd be the same woman today without those experiences, and despite everything, Bishop was happy with her life.
To his statement she gave a dip of her muzzle in compliance and understanding. To be honest she was just as interested in making sure this would be a good place to settle. Her son and Ipiktok were her responsibility, as a mother and caretaker she had a duty to attend to their growth and make sure they became fine upstanding men. Styx seemed polite, smart with his words, and those were usually good traits. Still she is careful. "I've held rank in a few packs before. For the most part they have been physical jobs; warrior, guard, greeter. Hunting, of course. But I have also dabbled in politics. Without knowing more about Neverwinter though, I don't think I can be more specific." Did the pack even have need for warriors? Guards? Or was this a peaceful sort of place.
At least she did have one very valuable card to play. "If nothing else, I can be taught." Alphas tend to take that two ways. Bishop herself, when she was queen, saw the ability to learn as an asset. Besides the obvious benefits of someone who can retain information, it's a good excuse to bond with new members of the pack. Whether or not Styx would see it the same way was yet to be seen, but as always, she was hopeful. Bishop was not haughty, but the girl believed in herself and the skills others had given her over the years.

"Bishop"
"Jean-Luc"
"Ipiktok"

Messages In This Thread
Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 06, 2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 06, 2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 06, 2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 10, 2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 10, 2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 12, 2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 17, 2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 22, 2013, 02:07 AM