Sawtooth Spire call me he of the two faces
Morningside
Sentinel
1,326 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
it had been a couple of days since his reveal-all conversation with dawn, but he was still aglow with the feelings she had stirred in him. the trio had made a stop at the caldera before heading north once more to visit a pack that pema knew of, in the mountains. he split off from the ladies for a little while, traveling through the crags solo to find something, anything, that would be of interest to his mental map.

it was cold and snowy up here, and for a while, aditya regretted his decision to travel so high. his thin coat was not meant for such altitudes, as he had learned time and again in the mountains down south. yet he walked on, body slipping through the jagged edges of the territory, and came to a halt when he saw another nearby.

he was tall and slim, his pelt a reddish-black that stood starkly out from the white of the snow. he entered a cavern, presumably finding refuge from the blustery cool weather. aditya followed, but not without a bark of greeting, first; he did not want to startle the other man, not in this unfamiliar territory.

"great weather today," he muttered sarcastically as he padded into the cave, which was at first a place of yawning black but soon revealed itself to be a cozy little nook in the rocks. he blinked at the wolf, canting one ear back. "what brings you to this wretched place?"
Messages In This Thread
call me he of the two faces - by Rhysand - November 12, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: call me he of the two faces - by Aditya - November 18, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: call me he of the two faces - by Rhysand - November 19, 2017, 03:55 AM
RE: call me he of the two faces - by Aditya - November 20, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: call me he of the two faces - by Rhysand - November 21, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: call me he of the two faces - by Aditya - November 22, 2017, 03:06 PM