The Wall sammy was low, just watching the show
Morningside
Sentinel
1,325 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
"i went to kill the wolf that hurt your father, your sister." maybe once upon a time, he would have injected some dark humor into this sentence, trying to bring levity to the situation. once upon a time, this sentence would not have fallen out of his mouth, anyway.

but his tone was flat and hollow, the humor devoid from each and every syllable. he had meant, truly meant, to find and kill this woman--and he had failed.

"i understand that it went against what you--not to mention your father--probably think was best," aditya continued, meeting her gaze full-on. now was not the time for cowardice; he was dawn's subordinate, but also her elder. he would give her the respect she deserved, but he would not cower like a younger, weaker man might. he had done so already, by leaving her at the border with aviana.

"i was seized by impulse, by passion," he murmured. "i awoke one too many mornings with the taste of her blood in my mouth."
Messages In This Thread
sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 12, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 14, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 16, 2017, 11:12 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 21, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 21, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 28, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 29, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 29, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 29, 2017, 11:19 PM