Hoshor Plains a parlor glade
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
The lilt of her voice reached to his ears, trailing at one point and ending into a question that gave him thoughtful pause. However far they could travel was an uncertainty to him and he supposed it mattered what other variables came into play. He did not voice such things, instead opting to make his conclusion the opener.

"Presumbly as far as they can. They've already covered fair amount of ground today from where I picked up their trail." That had been a few miles beyond the forests of Moonspear and past the thorny brambles, just where the wilderness flattened to the river and its plains. Hours ago at that; the arc of the sun now aware to him. It would be well past dark by the time he made it back to familiar grounds.

"Don't imagine they went much further than here though, but I can't claim to be familiar with the area. What about you?" Perhaps she was from closer by and he hoped that was the case. These ungulates were too far out for his liking to be worthy of trying to rally others from the distant mountain divide, but he could gather good faith all the same.
Messages In This Thread
a parlor glade - by Dirge - December 11, 2017, 05:08 AM
RE: a parlor glade - by Dawn - December 11, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: a parlor glade - by Dirge - December 11, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: a parlor glade - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: a parlor glade - by Dirge - December 23, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: a parlor glade - by Dawn - January 06, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: a parlor glade - by Dirge - January 10, 2018, 07:23 PM