Otatso Wetlands 40 nights to sit and listen to that midnight train to memphis
Morningside
Sentinel
1,327 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
to his pleasure, she began to work herself free after he'd dug enough of a trench around her leg. a sigh of relief burst from his maw as she clambered forward, only for his face to contort once more into concern as she came to a stop again with a pained cry. adi waded toward her, trying to ascertain the point of trouble.

a hind leg hovered above the ground; the other legs bore her weight well, but that one was clearly injured. he came closer, hoping to support her weight against his. if she wished, she could lean against him.

"you're hurt," he said rhetorically, not expecting an answer. he blinked over at her, teeth slightly gritted. "we have to get you to a medic. my territory is not far from here; we have two healers available." well, perhaps just one. pema would do her duty, but he didn't want to put this crisis on her, not so soon after she had lost her mate and the father of her children.

no, sebastian would have to suffice for now. aditya trusted the man, but he felt guilty at adding yet another thing to his plate. they were suffering, too. . .

"walk with me?" adi asked, hoping she wouldn't put up a fight. "you can lean on my shoulder for support." his worry would not cease until they exited the mire.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 40 nights to sit and listen to that midnight train to memphis - by Aditya - September 05, 2018, 11:40 AM